hisandhermit

We are two hermit crabs. This is our blog. Some people think hermits and think we want to be left alone. Shows what you know.

Friday, November 17, 2006

LUNCHBOX AND CHINSTRAP REVIEW:
" Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"

CHINSTRAP
While I have always been a fan of Sacha Baron Cohen since his I first watched the Ali G show. I left this movie a little disappointed. While I did laugh my shell off when called that guy "Vanilla Face." I got a little bored about 30 minutes into it. I felt that after I had seen on skit I'd seen them all. I think I was also a little distracted because Lunchbox was hogging all of the Sour Patch Kids, but whateves I still stick to my opinion and give Borat three and a half plastic palm trees out of five.




LUNCHBOX
Well, I totally disagree with Chinstrap. I thought Borat was shell splitting. I laughed till I almost molted myself. Seriously how could you not love a movie that has drinking, nudity, off color jokes, stereotypes and a giant bear! Seriously though it was freaking awesome, and I bought the Sour Patch Kids. Shouldn't I get to eat however many I want?! I think you should all run out and watch Borat, but probably without your parents and probably not if you are an underage child with an impressionable mind. But if your not, get going.
I give this an excited five plastic palm trees out of five!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home